Complete effort versus Oshawa

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Complete effort versus Oshawa

Postby Number65 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Our forecheck was relentless tonight. Everyone contributed. If it hadn't been for Brodeur, we might have reached double digits.

Very disappointed in the reffing, though. They ignored several very dangerous head shots and hits from behind. These are the kind of infractions that not only need to be penalized, but taken out of the game entirely.
Number65

Re: Complete effort versus Oshawa

Postby memcup on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Now there's the team we saw early on. Good fore-checking and lots of shots. The defensive play was probably the best I've seen all year. They were back checking, taking bodies to the sideboards.
I hope little Joe never plays another minute on defense while the team is 5 on 5. He is just so fun to watch playing forward

As for the reffing....I don't know if Columbe(sp) always looks that way but he had the most dumbfounded look on his face when the crowd got on him for the non-call on the hit Meireles. It was like "what are they yelling about, what's going on that I'm missing " :roll:
memcup

Return to RangersRush Interactive