It's Time To Sell

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Re: It's Time To Sell

Postby Otto on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Overager wrote:Otto- Did you read what came before that ?

Yes... it's no secret that teams were interested in Bracco... not sure where the issue is.

Do you have another example?
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby Overager on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Otto- I'm not sure if you are simply stupid or simply deliberately avoiding the relevant material." Spits offering Luke Boka and several draft picks (apparently 2 seconds , 2 thirds, and a fifth..." Mentioning these specifics was disclosing private information. Other teams would then know what was being offered. Boka was then aware that the Spitfires had offered him to another team. Do you think they would want this info passed around ? Do you really believe that the Ranger office would want this disclosed. You will probably say that it doesn't matter because,I suspect, nothing will convince you that what LR is doing is wrong.End of our discussion! At least from me.
Overager

Postby Otto on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Overager wrote:Otto- I'm not sure if you are simply stupid or simply deliberately avoiding the relevant material." Spits offering Luke Boka and several draft picks (apparently 2 seconds , 2 thirds, and a fifth..." Mentioning these specifics was disclosing private information. Other teams would then know what was being offered. Boka was then aware that the Spitfires had offered him to another team. Do you think they would want this info passed around ? Do you really believe that the Ranger office would want this disclosed. You will probably say that it doesn't matter because,I suspect, nothing will convince you that what LR is doing is wrong.End of our discussion! At least from me.

For someone who doesn't go crazy and attack people for disagreeing with you, you sure are rude.

Your concern was how this affects the Rangers. Again it's no secret that Bracco was available and other teams were in the mix. From a Rangers standpoint by the information getting out it helps to drive up the price. And you shouldn't care what impact it has on the Spitfires. The Rangers certainly don't.

Again... any other examples?
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby krr on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Overager wrote:Otto- I'm not sure if you are simply stupid or simply deliberately avoiding the relevant material." Spits offering Luke Boka and several draft picks (apparently 2 seconds , 2 thirds, and a fifth..." Mentioning these specifics was disclosing private information. Other teams would then know what was being offered. Boka was then aware that the Spitfires had offered him to another team. Do you think they would want this info passed around ? Do you really believe that the Ranger office would want this disclosed. You will probably say that it doesn't matter because,I suspect, nothing will convince you that what LR is doing is wrong.End of our discussion! At least from me.

Let's not suggest others are stupid please. That, to me at least, is wrong. Why can we not just accept that there are differences in opinions?

OA, you feel like what LR did was wrong...and that's fine.

Other posters, you feel like OA is wrong in his assessment...that is also fine.

Personally, I don't think I would be leaking out rumours if I had a source inside the organization, because I would be afraid that he/she won't share this inside information with me in the future if they found out I told others, haha.

This forum has turned into a war between everybody and OA. To me that feels wrong! And no, I am not taking OA's side, nor am I taking everybody else's. I just wish we could talk hockey.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that.
krr

Postby LetsGoRangers on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Modserators: Just when this Board was "looking up" with the return of LR and EV, we're again reminded how it can be damaged. Enough is enough. If the Moderators don't care to take care of it, they must have already concluded there's nothing worth saving. Bye everyone. This site was good for a while.............
LetsGoRangers

Postby pokey on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 pm

I think OA is just upset that nobody really likes him here or in real life...just my 2 cents.
pokey

Postby LoneRanger on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 pm

EchoBravo wrote:Not to add fuel to the fire, okay maybe a little. The pic is Steve B right after the Rangers scored against Erie, his head never left his hand. This is the face of an entertained fan...

lmao...and the face of a man who should be worried about his job
LoneRanger

Postby LoneRanger on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Geez i feel like i'm on trial for murder....i better warn Bob McKenzie,Darren Dreger,Nick Kypreos and all other media personal who have leaked info that overager is coming for them next.

put your feet up,have a beer and relax dude
LoneRanger

Postby Overager on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:01 am

No, Lone Ranger, not murder. You have always billed yourself as one who has "inside information." Rather than "worship you" I have simply said that if indeed you obtain your information from within the Ranger organization because you work there or have a close friend who works there (whatever) and you pass that information along that you have abused your position. You can't be relied upon to keep a secret. I have been brought up to believe that such a person is a "snitch" and lacks integrity. Obviously, some on this forum like to paint you as "a good guy" who,for what ever reason, (self gratification,power,etc.) comes on as "being in the know." I truly wonder if your friends on this forum would feel confident in telling you something that they definitely do not want passed on. I certainly wouldn't.Now you are painting yourself as the likes of Bob MacKenzie, Darren Dredger and others who are quasi journalists .Paint yourself with whatever stripes you wish but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck,and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.You can substitute snitch for duck.I guess that those who see through you are reluctant to call you what you are and I guess that says something about them.When you ,claiming you are "in the know" and have "inside information" put forth the name of a player from another team who was offered to the Rangers,in Confidence, then you have crossed the line. Apparently nobody agrees.Maybe they like snitches .
Overager

Postby pokey on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:42 am

Wow...so deep. I bet LR or anyone else in this forum really gives a (you know what) what you think of someone. If it's someone you have a respect for then it might matter but nobody has any respect for you so nobody really cares what you think. Move on OA...nobody cares.
pokey

Postby Otto on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:03 am

Overager wrote:No, Lone Ranger, not murder. You have always billed yourself as one who has "inside information." Rather than "worship you" I have simply said that if indeed you obtain your information from within the Ranger organization because you work there or have a close friend who works there (whatever) and you pass that information along that you have abused your position. You can't be relied upon to keep a secret. I have been brought up to believe that such a person is a "snitch" and lacks integrity. Obviously, some on this forum like to paint you as "a good guy" who,for what ever reason, (self gratification,power,etc.) comes on as "being in the know." I truly wonder if your friends on this forum would feel confident in telling you something that they definitely do not want passed on. I certainly wouldn't.Now you are painting yourself as the likes of Bob MacKenzie, Darren Dredger and others who are quasi journalists .Paint yourself with whatever stripes you wish but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck,and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.You can substitute snitch for duck.I guess that those who see through you are reluctant to call you what you are and I guess that says something about them.When you ,claiming you are "in the know" and have "inside information" put forth the name of a player from another team who was offered to the Rangers,in Confidence, then you have crossed the line. Apparently nobody agrees.Maybe they like snitches .

Sill looking for another example

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby Overager on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 am

otto- I said I was finished but one final attempt at pointing out something to you. In LR's post I was not alluding to him naming Brocco. I was pointing out that he named the player being offered by Windsor ( Boka) and I have always believed that to name a player from the other team ,or even our own team, was a no-no. Boka, Boka Boka. Do you have it!
Overager

Postby Otto on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Overager wrote:otto- I said I was finished but one final attempt at pointing out something to you. In LR's post I was not alluding to him naming Brocco. I was pointing out that he named the player being offered by Windsor ( Boka) and I have always believed that to name a player from the other team ,or even our own team, was a no-no. Boka, Boka Boka. Do you have it!

I don't know what's going on in your life that makes you lash out and be so rude while hiding behind a computer screen. I am serious when I see this, please seek professional counselling. The way you behave behind the screen will one day come out in your personal life, and you'll say something and have nowhere to hide.

Now, as for the hockey related portion of your post, I had had eluded to this earlier, but you must have missed it... Your concerns with LRs postings have been the impact on the Rangers, and what Rangers front office would think of these posts. Now are turning to the Spitfires... you need to pick a side and stick to it. I have already explained the Rangers side of things, and for Rangers fans, it doesn't matter what impact it has on the Spitfires

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby JEF on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Otto, Lone Rangers posts didn't even affect Popcorn sales at the Aud. :lol:
JEF

Postby pokey on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Otto - 1st paragraph is bang on.
pokey

PreviousNext

Return to RangersRush Interactive