Since the trade deadline

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Since the trade deadline

Postby Number65 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Who would have called this?

Bracco - 6 goals, 14 assists, 20 points in 23 games with Windsor (he had 51 points in 27 games with Kitchener)
Cascagnette - 12 goals (including 3 game winners), 5 assists, 17 points in 22 games with Mississauga (he had 13 in 35 games with Kitchener)
Kohn - 4 goals, 11 assists, 15 points in 23 games with Oshawa (he had 19 points in 38 games with Kitchener)
Number65

Re: Since the trade deadline

Postby JEF on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:17 am

I would never have predicted the decrease in production Bracco has had. Windsor struggled through many injuries and just recently have most back. I think Bracco will return to form soon.

I'm happy for Kohn and Casganette, they've done well in their new roles and organizations. Their departure made for new or expanded roles for current players and more ice time for rookies.

Since the trade Rangers like Llewelleyn, Meireles, Bunnaman, and Garreffa have improved their production. Not many who post here would have predicted Bunnaman would double his goal scoring from last season to over 30 this season. Garreffa had 3 goals last season and 23 so far this one. Llewellyn with his 3rd 20 plus goal season. Meireles is at 17 goals for the season.
JEF

Postby Toadman on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Less prolific indeed but I think Bracco's playmaking prowess greatly improves the Spitfires chance for any success in the short MemCup tournament. After a rough patch, the Spitfires appear to be hitting stride too and just laid a beatdown on the Knights, especially in the 3rd, which has long been a tall order.

Nice to see Cascagnette & Kohn are finding the net and David Miller as well; their respective teams have been very pleased.
Toadman

Postby Number65 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:03 pm

JEF wrote:I think Bracco will return to form soon.

Well, he did have a goal and three assists today :lol:
Number65

Return to RangersRush Interactive