Is Jacob Tortora On His Way Here?

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Is Jacob Tortora On His Way Here?

Postby JEF on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:18 am

It could be a joke but

https://web.stagram.com/p/BYCJh3eA47O

On his Instagram Jacob posted "Good ending to summer"

In the comments underneath Brady Tkachuk wrote "When do you have to report to Kitchener"

IF it's true, we get a very talented goal scorer.
JEF

Re: Is Jacob Tortora On His Way Here?

Postby pokey on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:07 pm

that would be a very nice addition.
pokey

Postby Sideliner on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:09 pm

I admit I have trouble interpreting what is posted on the twitters, instagrams, etc. of the world. Most of the postings look like communication between cavemen. I'll leave it up to the younger generation to let us know whether or not there is anything to it.

My guess is that Mr. Tkachuk has a good sense of humour. There is likely only one reason Tortora is going to show up in Kitchener - If he feels he has a good shot at playing in the NHL. Otherwise he likely figures college is the best route. He certainly does not have size on his side. Mind you he apparently had a good camp with the Leafs.

However I think we would know by now if he was going to show up. Just my 2 cents. I suppose you never know.
Sideliner

Postby Medway Bear on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 am

Sideliner wrote:I admit I have trouble interpreting what is posted on the twitters, instagrams, etc. of the world. Most of the postings look like communication between cavemen. I'll leave it up to the younger generation to let us know whether or not there is anything to it.

My guess is that Mr. Tkachuk has a good sense of humour. There is likely only one reason Tortora is going to show up in Kitchener - If he feels he has a good shot at playing in the NHL. Otherwise he likely figures college is the best route. He certainly does not have size on his side. Mind you he apparently had a good camp with the Leafs.

However I think we would know by now if he was going to show up. Just my 2 cents. I suppose you never know.

While I doubt he is coming Bracco turned up out of the blue.
Medway Bear

Postby Sideliner on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:58 pm

Anything is possible Medway. I just don't think this message was intended to suggest he would be coming to camp. I think it was just intended to be a joke.
Sideliner

Postby Medway Bear on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:11 am

Sideliner wrote:Anything is possible Medway. I just don't think this message was intended to suggest he would be coming to camp. I think it was just intended to be a joke.

I agree, probably a joke between friends. That's the problem with social media, it is so easy to take something out of context. So I am 99.9% certain he isn't coming, but there is still that .1%!! :)
Medway Bear

Return to RangersRush Interactive