Game against cellar dewellers may be...

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Game against cellar dewellers may be...

Postby Kemosabe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:10 am

This Fri. night we may be in for a tougher game than we thought. The Knights have acquired Greyhounds Goalie Joseph Raaymakers.
# Rangers will Raise the Shield

Newest Ranger inspiration
Kemosabe

Re: Game against cellar dewellers may be...

Postby JEF on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:24 am

I would never expect the Knights not to be competitive. Their slow start is only because they have so many players still with NHL teams. Formenton will also be back. They will not be cellar dwellars, their stay there will be temporary. It will be an intense game. Who knows, maybe Mike McKenzie will acquire someone before that game too.
JEF

Postby leeaf83 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:40 pm

It's not uncommon for London to start out of the gate slow. The number of players they normally miss due to NHL tryouts is always higher than the other teams. They also find ways to plug holes once their own weaknesses become apparent makes them a tough opponent no matter what year it is.
leeaf83

Postby Eagle Vision on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:43 am

After the Attack beat the Knights in OT, Todd Gill heaped praise on the Knights and said or implied that they should have won. This is a big game, the Knights are finding their way out of their funk.

As for Raaymakers. To the absolute best of my knowledge. He's still at home waiting by the phone, it's only been suggested that the Knights should pick him up, they haven't done so yet.
Tom Conaway circa 2000 - "At times goals were harder to come by than teachers at a Mike Harris pep rally."

Updates: Final Exhibition stats posted, game summary for Sep 14th game in Barrie
Eagle Vision

Postby attackisback on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 pm

he hasnt been traded to london, i wouldnt go by a post headline on the knights forum for that info.

http://ontariohockeyleague.com/media-notes/
attackisback

Postby dae a miracle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:32 pm

The Knights are slowly turning it around. The last three games have been quite entertaining.

I told many at the onset of the season that Kitchener would be much stronger this year and that seems to true. Also your new GM seems to be making some shrewd moves, picking up a goalie and now Sherwood. That said, I think you guys post a win Friday.

Now, can someone come get your dog OverAger, he's shitting on our lawn again.... :roll: :lol:
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Return to RangersRush Interactive