Vs Barrie

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Vs Barrie

Postby JEF on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Solid road win against the Colts.

Bunnaman played a strong game. Kole Sherwood's shot is amazing.

McConigle looked really good.

Hope there is some gas left in the tank for Peterboro. Sure would be nice to make it a 3 win weekend.
JEF

Re: Vs Barrie

Postby Sideliner on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Sherwood is a great addition to this team. Mc Gonigle was solid. For the most part, a very entertaining game with a favourable result if you're a Ranger fan.
Sideliner

Postby Medway Bear on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:46 pm

A good result. I thought this would be a tough game and you have to give Barrie credit, but the Rangers player well after a poor first period. McGinigle played well for a first game. The Rangers will have a good problem when (if?) they have 3 healthy goalies. It will be interesting to see how they handle the third game in 3 days and Peterborough tomorrow.
Medway Bear

Postby EchoThree on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:45 am

Great to see the team respond well against a CHL top ten team on a national broadcast. I like what I'm seeing in the third period from this team, they are not folding to pressure. This was a common problem in recent years and they really seem to have a good system working to hold leads without sitting back.

Hope they can find something against the Petes. They've really been rolling all 4 lines very consistently which should help with the fatigue factor.
EchoThree

Postby JEF on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:29 am

7 wins , 1 OT loss in their past 8 games. 15 of a possible 16 points.

Some nice positive momentum after the 3 losses in a row.
JEF

Postby Number65 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Can anyone else figure out how Stanley got the instigator penalty in that fight? If anything, he was "instigated upon".

I did think it was funny that Tucker clearly wanted to go with Hall (not that he would have faired much better against him), but Hall decided to save his third fight for another time.
Number65

Postby kitfan on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Another solid effort once they got rid of the bus legs in the first period. Nice to see Sherwood finding his grove. Also nice to see the solid goaltending and yes will be very interesting with 3 healthy goalies.

Number65 I was wondering that myself maybe it was a makeup call haha.
kitfan

Postby memcup on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:48 pm

No one in their right mind would challenge Stanley therefore Logan must have instigated the fight :lol:
memcup

Return to RangersRush Interactive