Until Dumont-Bouchard returns...

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Until Dumont-Bouchard returns...

Postby Kemosabe on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am

We are going to struggle. Hopefully not as bad as last weekend.
# Rangers will Raise the Shield

Newest Ranger inspiration
Kemosabe

Re: Until Dumont-Bouchard returns...

Postby SurrealCivic on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Why haven't they released Opilka? Why isn't ADB back yet? What's going on with goaltending? I think these are the questions that need to be asked and hopefully are going to be addressed real soon.

Rangers have a BIG problem: the lack of a solid dependable and consistent goaltender,that can support a solid offence and defence ,with playoff experience. Opilka would of been our man this year but unfortunate events with his hip and 3 surgeries. ADB had a solid start but what happened? I'm hoping for good news on either Opilka or ADB. But if not, its time to make a purchase.

Josh Brown wrote about Opilka's 3rd surgery : https://www.therecord.com/sports-story/ ... p-surgery/
SurrealCivic

Re: Until Dumont-Bouchard returns...

Postby Toadman on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm

ADB is apparently close to resuming practice but you never know with concussion injury symptoms.

I imagine that we're carrying Luke Opilka as an 4th OA for as long as we can (January deadline barring trades, etc). We're a nice club that takes good care of the fine young men that play here and this must be a difficult time for Luke.
Toadman

Return to RangersRush Interactive