Liam Peyton

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Liam Peyton

Postby LoneRanger on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Liam Peyton has cleared waivers and signed with the Charlottetown Islanders of the QJHL
LoneRanger

Re: Liam Peyton

Postby Overager on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Well, another young Ranger player that attracts no interest what-so -ever from any team in the league.A fan suggested to me at our last home game that ,"the Rangers should trade Carter and Yantsis for a high scoring forward." What an idea! He actually believes that some other team is dumb enough to give the Rangers a top end player for two of our players who together have 7 goals.We couldn't persuade Windsor to give us a single up and coming player for Bracco last year. Instead we got Burns, Carter and some draft picks 5 or 6 years down the road when ,based on our drafting record, we couldn't get a top end player with our first round pick this past year.
Overager

Postby LoneRanger on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 pm

and in his first game tonight he scores a goal...too bad he wasn't given a chance here,i always liked him and thought he had potential
LoneRanger

Postby wrister on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:25 pm

So there goes another one who wasn't good enough for us but is lighting it up in the Q. Are we now a developing team for the Q?
wrister

Postby Overager on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Wrister- According to you former Ranger Peyton is "lighting it up" in the QHL. He has ONE goal. If and when he gets a second how would you then describe his performance? Would he then ,"be on a roll ? "
Overager

Postby Toadman on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 pm

It was a nice goal too on former Steelheads/Otters G Joseph Murdaca - http://theqmjhl.ca/video/nov-2817-titan-0-islanders-4

He scored a goal in his first (& only) 2016-17 game for the Rangers in OS last March too but nothing in three tilts this season.
Toadman

Postby Sideliner on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Well the calender has flipped to December. Time for MM to decide what he's going to do. The trade deadline is now within site. My guess is that a bunch of hard-earned 2nd round picks will soon be spent.
Sideliner

Postby Overager on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 pm

In my opinion MM is going to need more than our second round picks to turn this team into a contender. I question whether we have any attractive young players that other teams value highly.Do you think there is any interest in Ladd,York,Petizian,Peterson,Gordon,Guest ? Not many teams are going to be sucked into the likes of Burns and Carter as we were when we traded Bracco. I realize that we got some picks (far down the road) but the Rangers can't make any successful picks with high selections as evidenced by last summer's selections.We are going to end well behind this years contenders and our outlook for next year is dismal.
Overager

Return to RangersRush Interactive