Prospects Game

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Prospects Game

Postby Overager on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:48 pm

I guess that the invitees to the Top Prospects Game is a good indication of what the pro scouts think of the eligible players on the Ranger roster. NOT ONE INVITED! In my opinion it's a blessing that MH finally stepped aside and maybe, just maybe, someone can start rebuilding the Kitchener Rangers into a top tier major junior team which we once were but we presently ARE NOT. What do we have to show for the past few years under M.Heibert? Mascherin, Hall, and Bunnaman are the only players drafted by Kitchener that have been drafted by N.H.L. teams. Stanley was picked by Windsor and Sherwood was originally drafted by London,I believe. Fans, we are indeed a sorry lot and for those who believe we are contenders this year I ask them to look at where we are compared to the Soo and Sarnia (and a few others) to be honest. With Mascherin, Bunnaman,Stanley,and Sherwood likely gone next year our roster will resemble a good Jr.B team. I do hope that MH will not be around at next year's draft to lend his expertise.
Overager

Return to RangersRush Interactive