Brown's article re trades

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Re: Brown's article re trades

Postby Sideliner on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:56 pm

There's no questioning Brown's talent. Love the size too. It's just that history this team has in bringing in those players for their final act at the junior hockey level, only to see them make their stage exit to the local hospital. Makes me verrrry nervous.
Sideliner

Postby LoneRanger on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:11 pm

JEF wrote:Lone Ranger DOES have supernatural powers.

He can read what's on MM's Blackberry by mental telepathy. Besides the trade information he also knows MM has been asked to bring home milk, bread and some more diapers and is having lunch with his dad next week.

He knows tonight's winning Lotto Max numbers too. He can bend spoons using only his mind. He single handedly ran the projector and the concession stand at the Sunset Drive In back in the day.

He's also very accurate with his postings.

Jef is correct except for one thing...wrong drive-in...i worked at the K-W drive-in
LoneRanger

Postby LoneRanger on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Using my super snitch powers to announce Guelph has traded Givani Smith to the Rangers
LoneRanger

Postby Taychuck on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Taychuck-I'm sure that the Ranger hockey staff are aware of trades before it's announced to the public.I doubt that they tell Josh Brown prior to the official announcement. LR frequently posts Ranger information prior to it being made public. Unless he is clairvoyant then one has to assume that he gets this information from "someone on the inside" and commonsense tells me that whoever passes this to LR doesn't expect it to be passed on , prior to the official announcement.

OA...and here I thought that the hockey staff were the LAST to hear....thanks for that :shock:

If an insider is telling LR stuff and it's being leaked then they would have stopped long ago. I have yet to see anything LR has posted over the past many years as being wrong or out of line. His source would have stopped telling him if it was and you can bet the source knows it's being communicated here and elsewhere.
Taychuck

Postby Sideliner on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:10 pm

LoneRanger wrote:Using my super snitch powers to announce Guelph has traded Givani Smith to the Rangers

Wow. Didn't see that one coming.
Sideliner

Postby Overager on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:29 pm

And you're the only,or first ,one to know about it. Isn't that a coincidence. I agree that it is a good trade,if it's correct.
Overager

Previous

Return to RangersRush Interactive