Brown's article re trades

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Re: Brown's article re trades

Postby Overager on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:13 pm

Pokey- When you get to high school you will probably learn to express yourself but, then again,I'm not sure.
Overager

Postby pokey on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Yawn
pokey

Postby obstructed view on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:10 am

Why hasn't the conversation picked up on the Logan Brown apparent trade that was reported by Lone Ranger? If this is fact, when will it be reported and on the OHL website?
obstructed view

Postby Overager on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:29 am

Logan Brown would be a great addition IF HE'S HEALTHY. I thought that Brown was out with an injury. Didn't we get a player by the name of Leroux (sp.) from London only to find out ,after the fact, that he had a dislocated shoulder? Screwed by the Hunters!
Overager

Postby JEF on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:40 am

Logan Brown is on Team USA at the World Junior Tournament.

No trades with those playing can be made until the tournament is over.
JEF

Postby Toadman on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 am

Overager wrote:Didn't we get a player by the name of Leroux (sp.) from London only to find out ,after the fact, that he had a dislocated shoulder? Screwed by the Hunters!

There’s getting screwed and then there’s getting leroux’d in Hunterland :mrgreen:
Toadman

Postby memcup on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 am

Logan did dress for the U.S. yesterday and seemed to be be skating O.K.
It had been reported as a knee injury. I'm not sure what kind of an injury he had last year that sidelined him for most the season.

I actually only noticed him on the ice twice and the Swedes scored both times. :|
With 24 points in 15 games he should be just what the Rangers need. And big enough to play against any D man in the league.
Providing the injury doesn't bother him the rest of the season.
memcup

Postby Taychuck on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:15 pm

I don't see LR's comment on this to be breaking a confidence. He's not naming potential players as part of the trade that may not have been told yet.

I'm happy with this if it is true and his knee holds up.

Unfortunately with trades there's always someone you hate to see leave but that's the price you pay to try and go beyond the first round of the playoffs. :roll:

I too am tired with the same old every year since 2008. While there are teams that were already strong and have improved on that with additional trades, I think when you see how we played again the Soo (the darlings of the league) and let the game slip away, I think we can compete with pretty much anyone in the league IF everyone does their jobs and stays out of the penalty box!
Taychuck

Postby Toadman on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:56 pm

LoneRanger wrote:Rangers have aquired Logan Brown from Windsor...

I’m thinking Big Steve could awake from his slumber to kibosh this (pre-)deal if Brown isn’t 100% fit. Head & shoulder, knees and NOs (homage to Jeff Hicks).
Toadman

Postby Overager on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Taychuck-I'm sure that the Ranger hockey staff are aware of trades before it's announced to the public.I doubt that they tell Josh Brown prior to the official announcement. LR frequently posts Ranger information prior to it being made public. Unless he is clairvoyant then one has to assume that he gets this information from "someone on the inside" and commonsense tells me that whoever passes this to LR doesn't expect it to be passed on , prior to the official announcement. Therefore, barring LR having supernatural powers he must be breaking confidence.If you are operating a business would you expect that those with inside information should feel free to pass it along prior to the official announcement? Obviously those who revel in LR passing along Ranger inside information see no problem with it.I guess that integrity isn't a big part of their makeup.
Overager

Postby JEF on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Lone Ranger DOES have supernatural powers.

He can read what's on MM's Blackberry by mental telepathy. Besides the trade information he also knows MM has been asked to bring home milk, bread and some more diapers and is having lunch with his dad next week.

He knows tonight's winning Lotto Max numbers too. He can bend spoons using only his mind. He single handedly ran the projector and the concession stand at the Sunset Drive In back in the day.

He's also very accurate with his postings.
JEF

Postby obstructed view on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Posted on Bob Mackenzies twitter account an hour ago............

BTW, the Sens are bringing Logan Brown to OTT to have his injured knee checked out by their team doctors. It’s being termed precautionary because injury is believed to be relatively minor, no more than a week or two of rest/rehab.
obstructed view

Postby Overager on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:42 pm

JEF- The only thing accurate in your post was the last sentence and I suspect that's because LR has confidential information but, in case you haven't realized , he can't be trusted. It's a human flaw but I'm sure that doesn't bother you.
Overager

Postby JEF on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:22 pm

No, everything in my post is accurate. He even gave me extra butter on my popcorn.
JEF

Postby ronbholmes on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 pm

I suspect Brown going to be checked by the Sens doctors may well be at the request of the Spits and/or Rangers.
Sounds like it's just a minor injury but I'm glad we should be able to find out the answer before anything is finalized on the trade front.

Oh and for what it's worth I used to be a very active poster here but like others the negativaty drove me away.

Maybe we can trade an Over Ager?
Welcome Back Ben!
ronbholmes

PreviousNext

Return to RangersRush Interactive