Vs. Barrie

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Vs. Barrie

Postby Sideliner on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Lots of giveaways both ways, but Rangers get full marks for the W. Lots of chances. Good to see Richardson get the shutout too.
Sideliner

Re: Vs. Barrie

Postby JEF on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Heck of a game. Great effort. Stanley's hit on Tucker was massive.

Happy for Richardson. He played his best game of the season.

Lazarev made some incredible saves for Barrie too. A real enjoyable game to be at.
JEF

Postby Medway Bear on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:21 pm

Not the most exciting game ever, but I don't think it matters as long as they win!
Medway Bear

Postby Toadman on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 pm

Good, scrappy game against a strong team. Nice work by Richardson, I hope he can keep building on his recent success. Stanley too, heavy hit & heavy shot :lol:

Hope Lazarev is OK after coming out of the game in discomfort, he sure made some spectacular saves.
Toadman

Postby EchoThree on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:58 pm

Medway Bear wrote:Not the most exciting game ever, but I don't think it matters as long as they win!

I’ll have to disagree with you there, I thought this was a very exciting game. Lots of chances both ways. Neither team played perfect defense for sure, but that led to some exciting chances and overall fun hockey to watch.

Kole Sherwood got stoned by Lazarev so many times that he eventually just stopped shooting and tried setting up his teammates instead.
EchoThree

Postby Medway Bear on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:33 am

EchoThree wrote:
Medway Bear wrote:Not the most exciting game ever, but I don't think it matters as long as they win!

I’ll have to disagree with you there, I thought this was a very exciting game. Lots of chances both ways. Neither team played perfect defense for sure, but that led to some exciting chances and overall fun hockey to watch.

Kole Sherwood got stoned by Lazarev so many times that he eventually just stopped shooting and tried setting up his teammates instead.

I just couldn't get into it. Yes there were lots of chances and I thought they played well. It was nice to see Richardson have a shutout, but it totally lacked atmosphere.
Medway Bear

Return to RangersRush Interactive