Carter to Mississauga

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Carter to Mississauga

Postby Number65 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:42 am

Cole Carter has been trade to Mississauga for three picks (two 3rds and a 6th).
Number65

Re: Carter to Mississauga

Postby Taychuck on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:20 pm

This is one guy I could never figure out after last year why he was still with us this year. Hopefully a change of scenery will help him. The other guy I've been disappointed with is Guest. He showed signs of being decent last year with potential for improvement and helping out even more this year but it just never happened. I realize he had an injury but he just didn't seem to have it.

I hate the fact that Luke, Anthony, Jake & Grayson are gone from our team but that's the business of hockey. The fact that Luke & Anthony could be done playing altogether is pretty tough for such young men. If they are, I hope they take full advantage of their school package.

I'm ambivalent about cheering for Smith but I'm honestly thankful that he's on our side instead of being the SD he was when we played him. If he can stay healthy and out of the box he'll be a big help to this team.

There's an upside in every other player we got and if Brown can get and stay healthy, I like the changes we've made.
Taychuck

Re: Carter to Mississauga

Postby Number65 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 am

Carter had two goals and two assists last night in his debut for Mississauga.

Speaking of former Rangers doing well, Elijah Roberts scored a hat trick and added an assist last night for the Ice Dogs.

And Mason Kohn, who we'll see tonight, is putting up better than a point a game (27 points in 25 games) since being traded to Saginaw.
Number65

Return to RangersRush Interactive