Kitchener@Saginaw

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Kitchener@Saginaw

Postby memcup on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Wow. Another game when the Rangers give up an early goal.
PP looked good. A lot more movement then before. Vukojevic played. Didn't notice it until the 2nd period. I didn't hear his name at all. But at least I Dian't notice him like I did Gentles the game against London. I like Gentlest but he had a poor game against London.
Guest had another strong game. What happens when Brown & Meireles are healthy.
Four lines rolling almost all the time. It's hard to judge how good this team can be
Bring on London again
!
memcup

Re: Kitchener@Saginaw

Postby Number65 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Good to get a win, even if we looked a little sloppy in getting there. Vukojovic looked pretty good. He made a few mistakes, but so did Stanley, McEneny and Hall.

As for what happens when Brown and Mereiles come back, I'm guessing that Yantsis and Petizian sit and Guest lines up on the win on a all-speed line with Mereiles and McHugh.
Number65

Re: Kitchener@Saginaw

Postby Toadman on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:53 pm

memcup wrote:Wow. Another game when the Rangers give up an early goal.

That goal was a bit more flukey than the troublesome, straight up 'floaters from anywhere' goals which have plagued us in abundance this year and didn't notably deflate the team or put Mario in a tailspin. Good job Mason was there for the gift. The 3rd was somewhat dodgey too but, like Jay said: '... we'll save our arguments for closer games'.

Hope today is a good one!
Toadman

Return to RangersRush Interactive