Jan 26/27 : Saginaw, @Flint

A forum for all fans of the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, CharlieGirl, Duct Tape

Forum rules
DO NOT Post ticket requests or sales on this forum, there is a: Ticket Exchange setup for this purpose.

Jan 26/27 : Saginaw, @Flint

Postby EchoThree on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:52 am

Rangers are once again in the CHL top ten at #9. Will they regress yet again or will they embrace it and keep winning?

Logan Brown should be in the lineup tonight so that will shake things up yet again. The Rangers have a ton of depth at forward now so it will be interesting to see how McKee handles it. I have to think that Hugg gets demoted to third or fourth line and Yantsis/Petiizian get limited ice time, especially once Mereiles returns. Matt Gordon seems to be off the roster, according to the OHL website. I'm assuming he will go back to Junior B.

My wild guess for forward lines:

Mascherin/Brown/Sherwood
Bunnaman/Damiani/Smith
Garreffa/Liska/Hugg
McHugh/Guest/Yantsis
EchoThree

Re: Jan 26/27 : Saginaw, @Flint

Postby memcup on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:26 pm

2 great games by Brown. When they say a player makes everyone else better this is what they mean. Sherwood with 4 points in each game.
Fourth line played good both nights. Yantsis using his size the way a big guy should. Guest displaying some good puck skills.
The shortie the Rangers gave up was ugly... unless you're Dellandrea.

Fyi..Rogers have made some more cuts which likely resulted in the non-broadcast last night. This cut may affect other future broadcasts on Rogers.
memcup

Return to RangersRush Interactive