Pu/Jones to Kingston,Thomas to Hamilton & Miletic to Niagara

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Re: Pu/Jones to Kingston,Thomas to Hamilton & Miletic to Niagara

Postby Green Hornet on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:12 pm

dae a miracle wrote:Nah. Cant make it thursday. Save me a lineup sheet can ya?

Sure No Problem.
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby jfacowns on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:48 am

I must say.. i'm a little disappointed with Forementon and Raaymakers still on this team. I don't get it. If it's 11:59AM yesterday and i get an offer for two 2nd rounders for one of em, see ya. Absolutely no point in keeping either IMO. I don't buy the whole mentor thing with either guy really. This is Forementon's 2nd year in this league and the way Kooy has been going lately, i don't see the need for Raaymakers to stick around and play a mentor role. Kooy is ready and he's the clear goalie of the future.

Very strange decision.

Anyhow. four fifths of our first PP unit have been dealt.

Jones-Thomas-Pu-Miletic-Bouchard now looks like Forementon-Bouchard-Foudy-Dunkley and insert name
jfacowns

Postby STS44 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:17 am

Maybe they are confident Formenton is
back next year and Raaymakers as an OA?
Maybe right deal wasn't there , etc.
All in all a good return and some hope
going forward
STS44

Postby KnightHawk on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 am

STS44 wrote:Maybe they are confident Formenton is
back next year and Raaymakers as an OA?
Maybe right deal wasn't there , etc.
All in all a good return and some hope
going forward

That's what I was thinking about Formenton. I mean, yes - he did crack the Senators his first time around. However, I think he needs to fill out his frame a little bit more.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $92.00
Voltigeurs = $44.00
Side Bets = $11.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on January 19th) = $147.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Postby jfacowns on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Sorry guys, I see a near zero percent chance he's back with London next year. Even if he is, he's not going to put us over the top even next year. This is a team that will contend for 2019-2020 IMO, not 2018-2019 though i expect them to be good next year. Forementon should have gone for something similar to the structure of the Thomas trade. A player, a pick or two, and 3 or 4 conditional picks. They went about 75% of the way and then held on to Raaymakers and Forementon and i dont get it. Sometimes you're going to lose trades. If the return was anything greater than zero in the case of both these guys, see ya. Conditionals on both for next year.

I dont remember if Domi had a NTC in his 19 year old season or not but that pissed me off too. Either hit the reset button or dont. I'm thrilled with what was done but i'm equally pissed about what was not done and absolutely should have been.
jfacowns

Previous

Return to London Knights Forum