The OHL Trade Deadline + Harrison Cottam.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Re: The OHL Trade Deadline + Harrison Cottam.

Postby jfacowns on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:58 am

Stephens is a gem, he gives everything he has 100% of the time. I am however frustrated by Hunter's use of him at times, he is a beast on the faceoff dot and Hunter has him play the wing with Kuokkanen and Thomas. Nothing against Thomas, the kid is going to be really special (a ton of horvat/tierney/dvorak in him) but Stephens is a better faceoff man, I have zero doubt about that.
jfacowns

Re: The OHL Trade Deadline + Harrison Cottam.

Postby Green Hornet on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:52 am

jfacowns wrote:Stephens is a gem, he gives everything he has 100% of the time. I am however frustrated by Hunter's use of him at times, he is a beast on the faceoff dot and Hunter has him play the wing with Kuokkanen and Thomas. Nothing against Thomas, the kid is going to be really special (a ton of horvat/tierney/dvorak in him) but Stephens is a better faceoff man, I have zero doubt about that.

Very Much Enjoying Mitchell Stephens Playing for the London Knights...this Kid Brings it Every Shift.
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Previous

Return to London Knights Forum