Game #3 Erie @ London Tues. Apr. 11th. 7:00pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Game #3 Erie @ London Tues. Apr. 11th. 7:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Well the Knights Head Home after taking it on the Chin in Erie tonight...Hopefully the Knights can at Least Get a
Split Back at the Bud Cashbox on Tuesday or Thursday Night.

What Changes U think the Knights will Make for Game Three @ Home?

Your thoughts Gang on the London/Erie Matchup on Tuesday Night?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: Game #3 Erie @ London Tues. Apr. 11th. 7:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:20 am

It's Game Day... Go Knights Go!
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby jfacowns on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:22 am

Tough loss, very tough loss. The difference was a bad bounce IMO. That game would have played out differently in the 3rd had London only been down 1. Easily London's best game of the series, hands down. Good compete level from the guys last night pretty well all around., no complaints on the effort given.

I did think that we were shafted a bit by the officiating last night. Jone's 2nd high sticking penalty didn't happen as far as i could see. Refs missed a blatant holding the stick penalty in the 2nd that should have sent London on the PP. Linesmen blow a high sticked puck before jones even touches it, then don't blow down the same thing later in the game late in the 3rd. The hate shown towards max jones by the officials around the league is so visible. If the guy does something, by all means, give him a penalty of a suspension that aligns with his infraction but last night was total BS IMO.

London also beaten by a hot goalie, as were the Otters in game 1. Here's the good news though, Timpano is not that good and im chalking it up to luck
jfacowns

Postby Otto on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:53 am

jfacowns wrote:Jone's 2nd high sticking penalty didn't happen as far as i could see.

Ya it did.

Jones gets what he deserves.
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby Overager on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Otto- London lost 3-1 and their lone goal was a fluke.Yes, I was there and saw it. I was wondering if any of the Erie players managed to get recognized with one of the three stars. Debrinkat did score two goals but in the house of green that matters little. There are always London players who were more worthy.
Overager

Postby Otto on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Overager wrote:Otto- London lost 3-1 and their lone goal was a fluke.Yes, I was there and saw it. I was wondering if any of the Erie players managed to get recognized with one of the three stars. Debrinkat did score two goals but in the house of green that matters little. There are always London players who were more worthy.

What does it matter?
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby dae a miracle on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:08 pm

OVERAGER... if you were at the game as you claim you would know that Timpano was named First Star.

Thank you for reinforcing our shared opion of you.
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Postby Overager on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:10 pm

miracle- didn't wait for the announcement. However, since Erie won the game(and deserved to win) I would e3xpect Erie to get at least two of the three stars. Can I assume they did or did the mothers come through again?
Overager

Postby Otto on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Overager wrote:miracle- didn't wait for the announcement. However, since Erie won the game(and deserved to win) I would e3xpect Erie to get at least two of the three stars. Can I assume they did or did the mothers come through again?

What does it matter?

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby KnightHawk on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:25 pm

However, since Erie won the game(and deserved to win) I would e3xpect Erie to get at least two of the three stars

Since I wasn't at the game Tuesday night (shocker...I know, right? :P), I don't know what the three stars were at the rink. However, the Rogers crew had 2 of the three stars as Erie players. Timpano, DeBrincat and Parsons -- not necessarily in that order. I do know Parsons was the 3rd star, which he deserved. Had it not been for him, the game wouldn't have been as close as it was.

And, I ask again:

WHAT DOES IT MATTER???

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $40.00
Voltigeurs = $15.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on November 19th) = $61.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Return to London Knights Forum