Game #4 Erie @ London Thurs. Apr. 13th 7:00pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Game #4 Erie @ London Thurs. Apr. 13th 7:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:08 pm

After Losing to Erie in Londontown this Evening its Pretty Much a Must Win Game on Thursday Night @ the Bud Cashbox.

Still Alota Knights Players are Passengers in this 2nd Round Series.

Thoughts Gang on the London/Erie Matchup on Thursday Night?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: Game #4 Erie @ London Thurs. Apr. 13th 7:00pm.

Postby attackisback on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am

when do the real london knights show up?
attackisback

Postby jfacowns on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:57 am

attackisback wrote:when do the real london knights show up?

They showed up on Tuesday. I thought that was probably the best 60 minute team effort we've seen from them all playoffs. A game that either team could have won. You'll see them come out hard again this evening knowing that they're probably done down 3-1 going back to Erie despite them winning in that barn twice this year. 3 straight against Erie is the tallest of orders. They're blocking shots and working the boards well like we all knew they could but simply didn't against Windsor
jfacowns

Postby Green Hornet on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:41 pm

AWESOME COMEBACK TONITE!!!
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby dae a miracle on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Going into the 3rd period down 2 - 0, no way I saw that coming. Of course i did witness Snipe talking to the zebras going off the ice at the end of the 2nd. That is my TSN Turning Point of the game, well that and Jones' effort on the first goal.

What I don't get was how the Otters just collapsed in the third period.

Take the momentum into Erie and win. I want to celebrate on Sunday.
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Postby KnightHawk on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:59 am

Wow.

THAT....I did not expect.

It was almost as if Dale had a on/off switch behind the bench. Right before the first goal, he switched it to on.

Jones' diving penalty in the 1st....on first glance, it may have been a little far-fetched. However, upon seeing the review....yeah....that call was justified.

Great game, boys! Best of three series now. Let's go steal another one down there tomorrow night.

Meanwhile, in other news:

Peterborough eliminated Kingston last night, sweeping them in 4 straight. The Petes win game 4 by a score of 6-2.

HERE is what's cool:

http://ontariohockeyleague.com/gamecent ... 9/boxscore

Goal 3RD 19:18 #30 Dylan Wells (1) scores.

Yes -- the goalie scored the 6th goal into the empty net.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $40.00
Voltigeurs = $15.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on November 19th) = $61.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Postby jfacowns on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Last night was just awesome to see. Loudest I've heard the bud probably since game 4 of the Erie sweep last year, that place really came alive and even outside the building the energy was through the roof.

When Max Jones gets his head on right, he is literally unstoppable in this league and can do whatever he pleases. Kuokkanen is this year's version of Pu from last years playoffs. Outstanding. While Pu himself is pretty absent from what I've seen. A great and ultra important win last night but we need more from 5 guys. Pu, oMac, Piccinich, Salituro, Miletc, Formenton have a combined 2 goals in a combined 53 games. Bouchard has 2 goals. We gotta get more from these guys. I count 107 goals between these guys in the regular season, 2 of them were 1-2 in scoring. We need the depth to come through.

Erie making a big, big mistake by giving London the boards. I don't know if they think London cant hurt them from there or what but cycling and working the puck out from the wall is how Dale wins playoff games in series like these. The Otters seem content to let London spin their wheels and then try to capitalize when there's a turnover
jfacowns

Postby Green Hornet on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:22 pm

jfacowns wrote:Last night was just awesome to see. Loudest I've heard the bud probably since game 4 of the Erie sweep last year, that place really came alive and even outside the building the energy was through the roof.

When Max Jones gets his head on right, he is literally unstoppable in this league and can do whatever he pleases. Kuokkanen is this year's version of Pu from last years playoffs. Outstanding. While Pu himself is pretty absent from what I've seen. A great and ultra important win last night but we need more from 5 guys. Pu, oMac, Piccinich, Salituro, Miletc, Formenton have a combined 2 goals in a combined 53 games. Bouchard has 2 goals. We gotta get more from these guys. I count 107 goals between these guys in the regular season, 2 of them were 1-2 in scoring. We need the depth to come through.

Erie making a big, big mistake by giving London the boards. I don't know if they think London cant hurt them from there or what but cycling and working the puck out from the wall is how Dale wins playoff games in series like these. The Otters seem content to let London spin their wheels and then try to capitalize when there's a turnover

Agree 100%,our three Overagers Have Been Disappointing so Far in these Playoffs,and it is time for Pu,Miletic & Formenton to Show up...if these Players start Contributing the Knights can Beat Erie in this Series.
Green Hornet

Return to London Knights Forum