Game #6 Erie @ London....Sun. April 9th 6pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Game #6 Erie @ London....Sun. April 9th 6pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:31 am

Season on the Line Does this Current London Knights Team Give a Flying Fuck if they Win or Lose?

Thought they Gave a Shit after Two on Saturday Night & then the Team Quit....Will the Knights
Mail in the Season @ the Bud Box on Sunday Night?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: Game #6 Erie @ London....Sun. April 9th 6pm.

Postby Otto on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Seriously.. what did you expect? They are playing the best team in the league, and they have taken them to game 6. It's got nothing to do with quitting.. they have been beaten by a better team.

Relax and enjoy the game
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:09 pm

I Seriously think the Knights can Beat the Otters if the whole Team Shows up,too Many Players on this Roster are Passengers on this Playoff Ride...And I am
not the only Person stating this Fact.
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby Otto on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:29 pm

Then you and the "others" have set your standards too high.
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Otto wrote:Then you and the "others" have set your standards too high.

Nope...When your Team Has 11 NHL Drafted Players they Should Be Able to Compete with this Otters Team But for whatever Reason alot of
these Players just seem to Be Along for the Ride in these Playoffs.
Green Hornet

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Another Stellar Effort from Tyler Parsons Between the Pipes Has Forced a Game 7 in this Series. 8)
Green Hornet

Postby jfacowns on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Green Hornet wrote:I Seriously think the Knights can Beat the Otters if the whole Team Shows up,too Many Players on this Roster are Passengers on this Playoff Ride...And I am

You're sure not, i'm right there wit you. They can certainly contend with Erie, obviously. This team should be better than they are and no that's not asking for too much. As for myself, I'm asking for certain guys to do only what they did in the regular season or live up to their status of being drafted and/or signed by an NHL team.

Erie is a fantastic team and they're extremely disciplined but regardless of that fact, yeah, London can play with them.
jfacowns

Postby crowncarrier on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:06 pm

jfacowns wrote:
Green Hornet wrote:I Seriously think the Knights can Beat the Otters if the whole Team Shows up,too Many Players on this Roster are Passengers on this Playoff Ride...And I am

You're sure not, i'm right there wit you. They can certainly contend with Erie, obviously. This team should be better than they are and no that's not asking for too much. As for myself, I'm asking for certain guys to do only what they did in the regular season or live up to their status of being drafted and/or signed by an NHL team.

Erie is a fantastic team and they're extremely disciplined but regardless of that fact, yeah, London can play with them.

I agree as well. Not sure what's up with Pu but something is seriously wrong. He's not even skating out there. But as much as I think the Knights have a solid shot at beating Erie neither team has a shot at beating Owen Sound other then a TON of so called puck luck.
To be the man ya got ta beat tha man!!!!!
crowncarrier

Postby Nabru on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Green Hornet wrote:Season on the Line Does this Current London Knights Team Give a Flying Fuck if they Win or Lose?

Thought they Gave a Shit after Two on Saturday Night & then the Team Quit....Will the Knights

The anger in this opening post seems excessive, considering the talent they're up against.
Nabru

Postby Otto on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:54 am

Green Hornet wrote:
Otto wrote:Then you and the "others" have set your standards too high.

Nope...When your Team Has 11 NHL Drafted Players they Should Be Able to Compete with this Otters Team But for whatever Reason alot of
these Players just seem to Be Along for the Ride in these Playoffs.

Chris Martenet was also drafted into the NHL.... what are your thoughts on him?

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Postby Green Hornet on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:32 am

Nabru wrote:
Green Hornet wrote:Season on the Line Does this Current London Knights Team Give a Flying Fuck if they Win or Lose?

The anger in this opening post seems excessive, considering the talent they're up against.

Welcome Back Nabru to the Messageboard,long time No See Here...I Agree we are up Against a Talented Team But this Knights Team is very Talented
too But like I Have Mentioned Already for whatever Reason a Good Portion of this Roster seems to Be Content to let a Handful of Players Carry the
Load for this Playoff Run.

Now as to Chris Martinet,I Guess the Dallas Stars like something about the Kid,But looking at our Current Roster of Drafted Players they are a Helluva
lot Better Players then Martinet.
Green Hornet

Postby jfacowns on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:48 am

Green Hornet wrote:
Now as to Chris Martinet,I Guess the Dallas Stars like something about the Kid,But looking at our Current Roster of Drafted Players they are a Helluva

Well, aside from Salituro maybe. I don't get it with this guy. We all know what my thoughts are with Martinet, but I don't see how this is a good point to make ? I'm talking about drafted guys and how they should at very least live up to being NHL drafted, clearly, Martinet didn't and thus I had a problem with him.

Anyhow..

Regarding Pu, yeah, he's gotta be hurt. Something's going on there. Good on him to throw himself in front of every puck he could yesterday in that big PK where that group played the entire 2 minutes without a whistle. He made some great shot blocks, kudos.
jfacowns

Postby Green Hornet on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 am

jfacowns wrote:
Green Hornet wrote:

Well, aside from Salituro maybe. I don't get it with this guy. We all know what my thoughts are with Martinet, but I don't see how this is a good point to make ? I'm talking about drafted guys and how they should at very least live up to being NHL drafted, clearly, Martinet didn't and thus I had a problem with him.

Anyhow..

Regarding Pu, yeah, he's gotta be hurt. Something's going on there. Good on him to throw himself in front of every puck he could yesterday in that big PK where that group played the entire 2 minutes without a whistle. He made some great shot blocks, kudos.

Lets take a Quick look at the Playoff Roster Stats,still waiting for all Three of our OA's to Show up for this Playoff Run...as to Pu,not sure what His Deal is,the Kid seems to Have Tailed off after not Getting Selected
for the World Jr Team,Had someone Mention at the Game last Night that Cliff might Be Favoring His Wrist,still trying to Figure out what is up with Sam Miletic with Him only Having One Point in 13 Games,and thought
we would see more from Formenton,Foudy & Carbonara,I Know these Guys Don't Get the Icetime that the others Do But neither Formenton or Foudy Has Registered a Point in the Playoffs Yet.
Green Hornet

Return to London Knights Forum