London Knights Roster 2017/18???

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Re: London Knights Roster 2017/18???

Postby kjh on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:31 pm

fansince65 wrote:I think Thomas would put OS over the top , that's the trade I would make , they would get a ton of picks plus a couple players to boot ..

According to some of their fans, the Rangers are looking to add a good playmaking centre to compliment Mascherin's game. Cliff Pu could fill that requirement, and is pretty good as a face-off man. It really helps when you can start with puck posession in either offensive or defensive zones. He's basically a "this year" player, and will probably be in the Sabres organization next season. However, he's not O/A, so it wouldn't impact that sisuation for them.

Question is: What player from the Rangers would you need to make this trade happen ? I know that they're flush with picks, but do you make this a "picks only" trade ?
Because I don't agree with your point, doesn't mean that I "don't get it". The possibility exists that I get it.....but still don't agree.
kjh

Postby Green Hornet on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:16 pm

So with the Knights Trading for Raaymakers, what you Figure will Be Rob Simpson's next Move with the Team still Having 4 Overagers?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby dae a miracle on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:53 am

Since you asked here's my take on our OA situation...

1. Collins was brought in to settle down our young defense and provide some leadership. His play so far has proven to be very sound. In my opinion, he ain't going nowhere.
2. Militec has the most potential for a large return if traded. if we haven't climbed up into the top 4 or 5 seeds by Christmas, it's %75 he's moved for a healthy return.
3. Carbonara - he is most likely to be moved as many contending teams will have a need for his tool set.
4. Rollo, while being a little energizer bunny out there is worth little on the market, I think he finishes out the year in London.

The Knights are in a precarious position right now. They need to climb out of the cellar and establish themselves into the middle seed by Christmas. If they do then I think they go looking for 18/19 year old top 4 defenseman. if they do not then we may see a fire sale.
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Postby Green Hornet on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:06 pm

dae a miracle wrote:Since you asked here's my take on our OA situation...

1. Collins was brought in to settle down our young defense and provide some leadership. His play so far has proven to be very sound. In my opinion, he ain't going nowhere.
2. Militec has the most potential for a large return if traded. if we haven't climbed up into the top 4 or 5 seeds by Christmas, it's %75 he's moved for a healthy return.
3. Carbonara - he is most likely to be moved as many contending teams will have a need for his tool set.
4. Rollo, while being a little energizer bunny out there is worth little on the market, I think he finishes out the year in London.

The Knights are in a precarious position right now. They need to climb out of the cellar and establish themselves into the middle seed by Christmas. If they do then I think they go looking for 18/19 year old top 4 defenseman. if they do not then we may see a fire sale.

I think Rollo is Going to Be the Odd man out & put on Waivers if the Knights start Winning & Move up the Standings to Challenge for a Playoff Spot...now if this Team Continues to Stumble
& Can't Get it together I Agree it will Be a FIRESALE For the Ages!!!
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby attackisback on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Mete staying with Montreal playing 10th game tonite
attackisback

Postby KnightHawk on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Mete staying with Montreal playing 10th game tonite

They can still send him back - they just have to pay him.

The talk surrounding their (Habs) first game, the impression I got was that Mete was staying the whole season.

So, I'm not surprised.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $40.00
Voltigeurs = $15.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on November 19th) = $61.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Postby dae a miracle on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:53 am

Mete sticks. Not that big a surprise, almost expected. Good on the kid, he's earned it.
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Postby fansince65 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:47 pm

dae a miracle wrote:Mete sticks. Not that big a surprise, almost expected. Good on the kid, he's earned it.

I think we see him back with the Knights after the world junior tourney ..
fansince65

Postby attackisback on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:44 pm

You spoke too soon. TSN reporting mete has been told he will be staying the season.

http://www.tsn.ca/habs-tell-mete-he-s-s ... n-1.898114
attackisback

Previous

Return to London Knights Forum