Fan Behaviour

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Fan Behaviour

Postby kjh on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:19 pm

In other news today, Penn State University, Department of Social Sciences are appealing to Erie residents to help them to locate a number of individuals who were part of a research project. The University was conducting a study in crowd behaviour, and had secured volunteers from various villages surrounding Erie Pa. Those individuals were bused into Erie and provided with hockey tickets to study if the crowd mentality would sink to the lowest common denominator.

Unfortunately, after the game, many of those individuals did not board the buses for the return to their residences. Now, the villages of Clymer, Emporium, Corry, Youngsville, Titusville, and Albion, among others, are demanding the return of their village idiots. Those individuals may be identified by the distinctive sound of cowbells, which many of them kept as souvenirs of their hockey experience. Citizens are urged to contact Penn State immediately, if idiots are encountered in Erie within the next few days. :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Because I don't agree with your point, doesn't mean that I "don't get it". The possibility exists that I get it.....but still don't agree.
kjh

Re: Fan Behaviour

Postby attackisback on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:35 pm

:roll:
attackisback

Re: Fan Behaviour

Postby KnightHawk on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:58 pm

kjh wrote:among others

Oh, good. I thought I had heard Oil City was in the mix as well. That pretty much covers it.

[wink]

Good one, kjh! :)

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $40.00
Voltigeurs = $15.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on November 19th) = $61.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Return to London Knights Forum