London @ the Soo...Sun. Sept. 24th. 2:00pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

London @ the Soo...Sun. Sept. 24th. 2:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:16 am

After a Big OT Win in Saginaw last Night our Knights Finish off the Weekend Against the Greyhounds in the Soo this Afternoon.

Gotta Figure Dale will Probably Go w/TJ Between the Pipes this Afternoon even with Kooy Standing on Head Against the Spirit
last Night.

Thoughts Gang on the Game this Afternoon?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: London @ the Soo...Sun. Sept. 24th. 2:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:11 pm

No Tv for the Game this Afternoon?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Final Score:Greyhounds 5 Knights 1.
Green Hornet

Postby KnightHawk on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:55 pm

No Tv for the Game this Afternoon?

No. I was surprised at that, too. After the game last night, they said the next broadcast would be this coming Friday against Kingston.

Had I known that, I would have gone out today instead of yesterday and listened to the game on the radio. But, that's my problem - not yours. ;)

And, since it's only the 3rd game of the season, I wasn't going to spend money on the Livestream (if it was available).

Anyway, onto business matters:

5-1 Soo final.

Morgan Frost, Tim Gettinger, Barrett Hayton, Hayden Verbeek and Keegan Howdeshell score for the Greyhounds.
Adrian Carbonara replies for the Knights.

Carbs with a 3 game goal scoring streak. Wow. Didn't think I'd ever say THAT. ;)

You all know me by now - I'm fairly optimistic. I didn't have much hope in them pulling out the win today.
It was their third game in 2 1/2 days, so I'm guessing they are/were a tired bunch.

Oh well. Now we're off until Friday. Should have a few more bodies back by then.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $40.00
Voltigeurs = $15.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on November 19th) = $61.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Return to London Knights Forum