Kingston @ London...Fri. Sept. 29th. 7:30pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Kingston @ London...Fri. Sept. 29th. 7:30pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 pm

So the Knights Lose 2 outta 3 to start off the Regular Season...Hopefully some Players Return from NHL Camps this Week with the Frontenacs
Paying a Visit to the Bud Cashbox this Friday Night!

Kingston are 2-0 to start the Season...So Do we see Jordan Kooy Back Between the Pipes on Friday Night?

Thoughts Gang on the Knights/Fronts Matchup?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: Kingston @ London...Fri. Sept. 29th. 7:30pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:21 am

Hell Yeah...Thank God its Friday...London Knights Hockey Down @ the Bud Cashbox Tonite where we Get to Welcome
Back Robert Thomas & Max Jones!!!
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby Green Hornet on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:07 am

That was some Kinda Ugly Down @ the Bud Cashbox last Night...Kingston 5 London 0.
Green Hornet

Postby KnightHawk on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:38 pm

*sighs*

5-0 Kingston final.

Eemeli Rasanen with 2 and Linus Nyman, Sergey Popov and Sam Field net one each for the Frontenacs. Rasanen adds 2 assists as well.
Mario Peccia makes 24 saves for the shutout.

Jordan Kooy is replaced by Tyler Johnson a little more than 5 minutes into the 2nd after giving up 3 goals. Of those goals, you can't fault Kooy on....2 of them. The other one (shot from the point)....maybe.

I was thinking...how many imports does Kingston have?

Eemeli Rasanen - is (Finland).
Linus Nyman - is (Finland).
Sergey Popov - is...but isn't. Says he was born in Moscow, Russia. However, he must have moved over here. He was selected in the OHL priority draft in 2016.

Fair enough.

Brett Neumann sounds like he would be from the last name, but he isn't. I remember him from last year.

The Knights just couldn't get anything going. It was either they struggled, or Kingston played THE PERFECT road game.

I'm going with the latter.

Oh well. Now, it's a quick jaunt to Oshawa for a matchup with the Generals on Sunday evening.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $40.00
Voltigeurs = $15.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on November 19th) = $61.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Return to London Knights Forum