The Soo @ London...Fri. Oct. 6th. 7:30pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

The Soo @ London...Fri. Oct. 6th. 7:30pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:54 pm

The Knights are Back in Action Against the Greyhounds @ the Bud Cashbox this Friday Night!

The Soo are 3-1-1 on the Season...Thoughts Gang on the Knights/Greyhounds Matchup?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: The Soo @ London...Fri. Oct. 6th. 7:30pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:30 am

Its Game Day...Heading out of town this Afternoon,so won't Be in Attendance But lets Hope the Knights can Get there 1st Victory this Season at Home Tonite!!!

Go Knights Go!!!
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby Green Hornet on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:00 am

I see the Knights took it on the Chin Against the Greyhounds on Friday Night w/a 4 to 1 Loss....Hopefully Better Results in Erie Tonite.
Green Hornet

Postby KnightHawk on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:41 am

4-1 Soo final.

Boris Katchouk with 2 and Hayden Verbeek and Jack Kopacka net one each for the Hounds.
Josh Nelson replies for our Knights.

Wasn't a BAD game per se. Just took that first goal by the Soo to crack it open.

Jones was benched for the majority of the first period. I had noticed he was sitting right around where the backup goalie sits -- pretty much away from the team.

Boys are trying to make it look too cute again. Again...doesn't matter HOW the puck crosses the line...as long as it crosses the line!

Quick jaunt to Erie tonight. For about 30 seconds yesterday, I was considering going. If it were as the crow flies....for sure. But, I'm content with watching it on TV tonight.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $40.00
Voltigeurs = $15.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on November 19th) = $61.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Return to London Knights Forum