London @ Hamilton Sat. Oct. 28th. 4:00pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

London @ Hamilton Sat. Oct. 28th. 4:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Well After the Knights Getting there First Win @ Home tonite the Boys Hit the Road for a Saturday Matinee Game in the Hammer Against the
Bulldogs!

Hamilton are 6-3-1-2 on the Season & they are 5-2-1-2 in there Last 10 Games.

Leading the Way in Points for the Bulldogs are Brandon Saigeon & Will Bitten w/12 Pts Each.

So Does Jordan Kooy Get the Start w/the Knights Playing on Sunday too or Does Dale Go w/Raaymakers with Him on a Three Game Winning
Streak?

Thoughts Gang on the London/Hamilton Matchup on Saturday Afternoon @ Copps Coliseum?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: London @ Hamilton Sat. Oct. 28th. 4:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Rollin,Rollin,Rollin...The Knights Keep on Rollin...with a 3 to 2 Shootout Victory Against the Bulldogs w/a Goal from Max Jones!!!
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: London @ Hamilton Sat. Oct. 28th. 4:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 am

Great to see Carbs Back in the London Lineup on Saturday Afternoon!!!
Green Hornet

Return to London Knights Forum