London @ Sarnia Wed. Nov. 22nd. 7:05pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

London @ Sarnia Wed. Nov. 22nd. 7:05pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:19 pm

A Big Week Coming Up for our London Knights as they take on the Sting in Sarnia on Wednesday & then Face the the Attack
at Home on Friday & then take on the Much Improved Storm on Sunday Afternoon in Guelph.

A Midweek Game to start it off & the Sting are 17-4-1-0 on the Season & they are 6-3-1-0 in there Last 10 Games.

Leading the way in Points for Sarnia are Jordan Kyrou w/47,followed By Adam Ruzicka w/32 & Drake Rymsha w/29pts on
the Year.

Thoughts Gang on the Knights/Sting Matchup @ the Progressive Auto Sales Arena on Wednesday?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: London @ Sarnia Wed. Nov. 22nd. 7:05pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:40 am

Its Game Day in Sarnia...Hopefully the same Effort from the Knights Against the Sting tonite as they Had Against the Spits last Sunday.
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby Green Hornet on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 pm

A Tough Loss for our Knights in Sarnia this Evening...Final Score Sarnia 4 London 1.
Green Hornet

Postby KnightHawk on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:42 am

4-1 Sarnia final.

Cliff Pu with one for the Knights, which started the scoring. That's all the Knights could muster, though.
Hugo Leufvenius with 3, and Sean Josling adds 1 for the Sting.

Max Jones missed the game for what they said was a family emergency. Hope everything's OK.

Is Cole Tymkin hurt? I haven't heard his name come up very often lately....if at all.

Oh well. Next victim....er....opponent is the ever-pesky Owen Sound Attack at home on Friday.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $82.00
Voltigeurs = $40.00
Side Bets = $6.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on January 5th) = $128.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Postby Green Hornet on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 pm

KnightHawk wrote:4-1 Sarnia final.

Cliff Pu with one for the Knights, which started the scoring. That's all the Knights could muster, though.
Hugo Leufvenius with 3, and Sean Josling adds 1 for the Sting.

Max Jones missed the game for what they said was a family emergency. Hope everything's OK.

Is Cole Tymkin hurt? I haven't heard his name come up very often lately....if at all.

Oh well. Next victim....er....opponent is the ever-pesky Owen Sound Attack at home on Friday.

KnightHawk

Heard at the Game last Friday Night that Cole Has a Concussion.
Green Hornet

Return to London Knights Forum