I Never Expected This To Happen.....

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

I Never Expected This To Happen.....

Postby kjh on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:09 am

Last game vs Mississauga, I was in line to go through the security scanner with a 20-something young lady ahead of me. To say the least, she was buxomly well endowed. She placed her cellphone, keys , and miscellaneous items into the plastic container they supply, and went through....setting off the alarm. The secondary security with those hand-held scanners checked her over further, but nothing beeped until the guy passed the scanner over her breasts, and it beeped twice in rapid succession. He asked what she had in that area that might have set off the scanner ???

" Oh my God," she replied. " Can that thing detect my nipple rings ? " :oops: :lol: :lol:

I stood there hoping that the security folks might decide to conduct a closer investigation, but they didn't. :wink:
Because I don't agree with your point, doesn't mean that I "don't get it". The possibility exists that I get it.....but still don't agree.
kjh

Re: I Never Expected This To Happen.....

Postby jfacowns on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:34 am

lmao. a good story. Thanks for sharing KJH
jfacowns

Postby dae a miracle on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:57 am

Thank you KJH, what a wonderful Christmas story I can share with the grand kids. :lol: :lol:

Good on security to leave that one alone... discretion is the better part of valour...

Very reminiscent of something I saw going through Customs at LaGuardia.
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Postby KnightHawk on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:09 pm

I stood there hoping that the security folks might decide to conduct a closer investigation, but they didn't. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Meh....worth a try.

Meanwhile, on two occasions (one would think I would have learned the first time), I forgot to take my cowbell out of my jacket. Of course, that set off the metal detector.
If it happens again, I wouldn't be surprised if they confiscate it. Serves me right. :P

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $109.00
Voltigeurs = $53.00
Side Bets = $11.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on February 17th) = $173.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Return to London Knights Forum