London @ Sarnia Sat. Feb. 3rd. 3:30pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

London @ Sarnia Sat. Feb. 3rd. 3:30pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:10 am

Hopefully One of our Goalies can Stop a Puck or Two on Saturday Night in Sarnia as Both Couldn't Stop Anything @ the
Bud Cashbox on Friday Night Against Barrie.

Thoughts Gang on the Knights/Sting Matchup in Sarnia on Saturday Night?
Last edited by Green Hornet on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: London @ Sarnia Sat. Feb. 3rd. 7:05pm.

Postby KnightHawk on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:45 am

Today's game start time has been changed to 3:30pm.

As well, the game will be on Sportsnet.

Shows how much I'm paying attention. I thought we were in Erie tonight. As such, it looked like the game wasn't on.

Then, I was looking to see if the Habs' game was on Sportsnet since they play this afternoon.
It isn't, but I found our game starts at 3:30.

THAT would be why I couldn't find it on the Rogers TV grid. ;)

And, I see Green Hornet changed the subject to the correct time on this thread. Cool!

I agree - it wasn't very well advertised. It was only by fluke that I found it.

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $99.00
Voltigeurs = $52.00
Side Bets = $11.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on February 9th) = $162.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Re: London @ Sarnia Sat. Feb. 3rd. 3:30pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:56 am

Just Noticed the Change in the Toronto Sun this Morning... Surprised Sportsnet wants to Televise our Knights Right now :lol:
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby dae a miracle on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:12 pm

I think it is more likely that Sarnia is starting to make some noise again. Although our record since the deadline is nothing too shabby.
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Postby Green Hornet on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:12 pm

dae a miracle wrote:I think it is more likely that Sarnia is starting to make some noise again. Although our record since the deadline is nothing too shabby.

Our Record is now 4-5-0-1 in our Last Ten...Pretty Shitty,But I Guess it looks Good with Rose Colored Glasses on...starting to Wish Simpson would of Traded Razor
By the Deadline as He isn't Stopping Many Pucks these Days...We Need some Clutch Veteran Goaltending w/this very Young Team & its not Happening.
Green Hornet

Postby KnightHawk on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:42 pm

5-1 Sarnia final.

Alex Formenton scores short-handed to start the scoring, but that's all the Knights could muster.
Anthony Salinitri, Drake Rymsha (doesn't it seem like he ALWAYS scores a goal in every game against us?), Adam Ruzicka, Sean Josling and Hugo Leufvenius score for the Sting.

BTW, one thing I should mention:

At the end of the second period, there was a little debacle between Franco Sproviero and Joseph Raaymakers. The colour commentator made it sound like Raaymakers was the bad guy.

Yeah....I'm sure Sproviero did NOTHING to spark that debacle. :roll: :roll:

KnightHawk
2017-18 PERRY PLEDGE
Knights = $99.00
Voltigeurs = $52.00
Side Bets = $11.00
GRAND TOTAL (as at after games on February 9th) = $162.00
KnightHawk

Location: Ingersoll, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Thamesford (pick one)

Postby dae a miracle on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Green Hornet wrote: Record is now 4-5-0-1 in our Last Ten...Pretty Shitty,But I Guess it looks Good with Rose Colored Glasses on...starting to Wish Simpson would of Traded Razor
By the Deadline as He isn't Stopping Many Pucks these Days...We Need some Clutch Veteran Goaltending w/this very Young Team & its not Happening.

More pragmatic than rose coloured glasses. I fully expected us to be 2-8 at this juncture.
Awwww crap! I should have chosen the blue pill...
dae a miracle

Postby Green Hornet on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:30 am

dae a miracle wrote:
Green Hornet wrote: Record is now 4-5-0-1 in our Last Ten...Pretty Shitty,But I Guess it looks Good with Rose Colored Glasses on...starting to Wish Simpson would of Traded Razor

More pragmatic than rose coloured glasses. I fully expected us to be 2-8 at this juncture.

Before ya Know it,we will Be 2-8 & then U will Be Right.
Green Hornet

Return to London Knights Forum