Back to the Future...

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Back to the Future...

Postby OHLArenaGuide on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:03 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm as responsible as anyone else for this forum existing. It was me who took the initiative for moving the forum away from the old, spyware-infested EZBoard (still there if you're interested), and I moderated it for a long while after. I gave it up for may reasons, but the main one was that I found it difficult to moderate discussions between two people that I both considered friends, and I also found that the amount of crap that was being spewed between Knights and Rangers fans was not worth my time sifting through.

Lately this forum has nearly shriveled up and died due to lack of interest, but rather than allow that to happen, I have decided (with the blessing of EV) to give this moderation thing one last try. I still believe this forum can be a great one, and I hope we can siphon a little of the Knight shoegazing off of the NOOF and onto this board. That was always the plan.

So here's the new rules: Treat everyone the way you want to be treated, don't start crap, don't use over-the-top profanity, and respect everyone. Otherwise, anything goes. I will do my best to be fair, but I am not going to promise to be perfect. If you have any issues with anything I have done, either PM me or send me an email through the website. I work 9-5 like anyone else, so if I miss something during the workday, please bear with me.

One last thing for fans of other teams: This is the Knights forum. We have the right to be homers here, and in an argument here about the Knights, our fans will always get the benefit of the doubt from me. I'm sorry that's the way it has to be, but we've had so many issues in the past with infighting that I'm laying that out right now. Other folks are still welcome, but the rules are not always going to be evenly applied when it comes to homerism and such, since we have the right to chat about our team as we see fit. If you are a troll, I will edit your posts and make you look stupid. Enjoy.

I hope very much that we can revive this forum. It used to be a great one and I believe it can be again.
Proud to have passed on the CHL "Drought" title to the Saskatoon Blades.
OHLArenaGuide

Return to London Knights Forum