Any Followers on here at all...

Please Welcome Jrahockey's fifth forum, and the last Midwest Division team represented the Erie Otters and their fans.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, ErieMike

Re: Any Followers on here at all...

Postby hockeyhockeyhockey on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 pm

carry on Otto.


no-one's paying attention to you











but you
your Owen Sound Attack...

2011 OHL Champions
2011 Western Conference Champions
2011 Mid-West Division Regular Season Champions
2011 OHL Memorial Cup Participant
hockeyhockeyhockey
 
Posts: 2453
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:46 am

Re: Any Followers on here at all...

Postby Otto on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:09 am

hockeyhockeyhockey wrote:carry on Otto.


no-one's paying attention to you











but you


You must be .. since you keep coming back.


Unless you ran out of those "things to do" already
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto
 
Posts: 4013
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:25 am

Re: Any Followers on here at all...

Postby Go Otters! on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm here. Just for some random info... Because of the construction with the Erie arena, it only seats about 4,000 currently, as the west end is completely blocked off.
Go Otters!
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:10 pm

Re: Any Followers on here at all...

Postby leeaf83 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Go Otters! wrote:I'm here. Just for some random info... Because of the construction with the Erie arena, it only seats about 4,000 currently, as the west end is completely blocked off.



does that mean they have more of a chance at a sell out now? :mrgreen: I kid, glad to see you still kicking around hope things are well
leeaf83
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Kitchener

Re: Any Followers on here at all...

Postby Go Otters! on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 am

leeaf83 wrote:
Go Otters! wrote:I'm here. Just for some random info... Because of the construction with the Erie arena, it only seats about 4,000 currently, as the west end is completely blocked off.



does that mean they have more of a chance at a sell out now? :mrgreen: I kid, glad to see you still kicking around hope things are well


Haha! Maaaaaaaybe! But, they already have almost a third of the wins they had last season, so that has to count for something!! Thanks for the welcome. I want to try to come to a Kitchener game at some point this year, but we'll see what happens. 8)
Go Otters!
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:10 pm

Re: Any Followers on here at all...

Postby leeaf83 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Go Otters! wrote:
leeaf83 wrote:
Go Otters! wrote:I'm here. Just for some random info... Because of the construction with the Erie arena, it only seats about 4,000 currently, as the west end is completely blocked off.



does that mean they have more of a chance at a sell out now? :mrgreen: I kid, glad to see you still kicking around hope things are well


Haha! Maaaaaaaybe! But, they already have almost a third of the wins they had last season, so that has to count for something!! Thanks for the welcome. I want to try to come to a Kitchener game at some point this year, but we'll see what happens. 8)


drop me a PM if you're looking for tickets, the aud is sold out this year.

I'm sure I'll come back to your barn at some point, havent been there since 2005 but working on getting up to see all 20 rinks (i'm up to 12). Maybe in the playoffs :P
leeaf83
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Kitchener

Previous

Return to Erie Otters Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest