Three star awards

Please Welcome Jrahockey's fifth forum, and the last Midwest Division team represented the Erie Otters and their fans.

Moderators: Eagle Vision, ErieMike

Three star awards

Postby Overager on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 am

I don't know if any Erie fans even look at this forum. However, if they do could they bring to the attention of the club the obvious joke they make of the "three star selections." Last night they managed to win in a shoot out against Kitchener. However, Erie was outshot by more than 2-1 and yet the home team was awarded all three stars. Could someone there let the team know that it isn't an award to be given ONLY to the home team.
Overager

Re: Three star awards

Postby Otto on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Can you please post a link to the 3 star rules just so we are all aware

Thanks
Having the balls to say what you think isn't being a man - Being a man is having the balls to admit when you're wrong

Trusted by Manny
Otto

Re: Three star awards

Postby leeaf83 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am

Overager wrote:I don't know if any Erie fans even look at this forum. However, if they do could they bring to the attention of the club the obvious joke they make of the "three star selections." Last night they managed to win in a shoot out against Kitchener. However, Erie was outshot by more than 2-1 and yet the home team was awarded all three stars. Could someone there let the team know that it isn't an award to be given ONLY to the home team.

pop quiz; who got the 3 stars when the storm came to kitchener on Teddy bear night... no cheating by looking it up ..... yeah that's what I thought. Seriously find something more noteworthy to stir the pot about.
leeaf83

Return to Erie Otters Forum