Game #5 London @ Erie Sat. Apr. 15th 7:00pm.

London Knights 2005 Memorial Cup Champions, and OHL Champions. Holders of the best record(59-7-2-0) and worst record (3-60-3) in OHL history!!! Welcome all!

Moderator: OHLArenaGuide

Game #5 London @ Erie Sat. Apr. 15th 7:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:40 pm

After One Helluva Comeback @ the Bud Cashbox tonite the Knights Head Back to Erie to take on the Otters on
Saturday Night in PA.

Thoughts Gang on Game Five in Erie Between the Knights & Otters Matchup this Saturday Night?
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Re: Game #5 London @ Erie Sat. Apr. 15th 7:00pm.

Postby Green Hornet on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:19 am

Its Game Day...Go Knights Go!!!
Knightmare:"I would Be Pleased to see Mark back Behind the Bench,even if it is just to Kick Dale in the A$$!"
Green Hornet

Postby jfacowns on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:55 pm

more of the same from London. Jones takes penalties, jones and kuokkanen are he only two to score, thought they played well enough to win but didn't.

More pucks have to get to the net and that's never been more true than when London forced Erie to switch goalies over to one who hadn't seen game action in a month. Just shoot! From everywhere and anywhere!

This is one massive uphill battle now but they can still pull it off. They gotta get some of the other guys going, you can't have two players do all the scoring. Thomas deserved better this evening, probably could have had a hat trick himself if things went right.
jfacowns

Postby attackisback on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:56 am

is cliff pu still on the team or has he been released?
attackisback

Postby CHL Watcher on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:47 am

Cliff Pu played a fairly decent game, I thought. Maybe not on the score sheet decent, but he had a few chances and played some decent defense.

The game was closer than it looked, too. The Knights just don't seem to have the chemistry they should have by now. You can really see that on the powerplay more than anywhere else. Puck movement is okay, fine, but not what you might see in years past.

When Jones is going he's dangerous. Take that any way you want and it's still true.

When Carbonara gets going he's dangerous. Take that the only way it can be taken.

Murdaca is the better of the two Erie goaltenders from what I've seen this season.....in limited viewing. Getting on him early would have been the ticket.

I have no horse in this race but it's a good series to watch.

Seven games would be good. I expect London to take game six.....after that..Parsons has to be huge.
CHL Watcher

Return to London Knights Forum